Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Comments 4 Kids - Alba Middle School



My Comment:

Absolutely Amazing. I am very grateful to know that there are young people in the school standing up for prayer and acknowledging God as our source of refuge. The quality of your video was wonderful, and it is obvious that you all put a lot of hard work into it. I pray that your message reaches millions. Awesome work young people!


Alba Middle School Students Deepwater Horizon Video

Click the following link to view video: Click Here

My Comment:

Alba Middle School Rocks! I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama and I love all of the things that you can do on an Apple Computer; they are so user friendly. I think what you are doing is amazing. This is definitely a great coping mechanism for your students. Not only are they creating fabulous projects with technology, but they are dealing with the issues of life in a safe and meaningful environment. I hope that these students will treasure these projects for years to come. Keep up the great work!

The Mean Oil Spill
To view video, click the following link. Mean Oil Spill

My Comment:

Nice job, all. What a great way to get the word out about the effects of the oil spill. This is definitely something that affects all of us. I can't wait to see more of your productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment